Christ Church Museum
Operated by the Windsor Historical Society. Open in season Sunday afternoons. 1830 Episcopal church with museum annex. West of Windsor ccorners (Route 322).
Warner Hollow covered bridge
1867 Town lattice bridge over the dramatic Phelps Creek gulf.
Our Lady of Guadalupe
6559 Ireland Road. 50-foot statue, located west of State route 534 and north of State Route 86. Open daily, kid friendly