Grand prize worth $100 offered in wine tour event
The event is from noon to 6 p.m. each day. You can start the tour at any of the five participating locations:
- Pairings, Ohio’s Wine and Culinary Experience, in Geneva
- The Winery at Spring Hill, Route 84, Harpersfield Township
- Grand River Cellars, Route 528, south of Madison Village
- Debonne Vineyards, Doty Road (South River Road), Madison
- Old Firehouse Winery, The Strip, Geneva on the Lake
Cost is $4 per person at each location. You will receive two wine samples and a light appetizer. All of these locations have a barn quilt, and a winery host will share the story of the quilt with the tour participants.
At the end of the tour, leave your passport at the winery for a chance to win a grand prize worth $100.
This is a fun and relaxing way to enjoy the autumn colors and Northeast Ohio’s wines while supporting the Barn Quilt Trail.
Download the Wine Tour flier here and share this event with your quilting and wine loving friends!